• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contesting a will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
but make it very clear that the things that you explain out loud to your clients is actually placed in the trust document. then there would be no reason for you and i to discuss it - LOL.
There isn't any need to put that sort of thing in the trust document. I put in the trust only those things that are important to the operation of the trust. The explanations of how things work are handled separately from that.

i agree that there are many ways to do it. and while there may be a number of clients who would not agree with what i am saying. i think it pales in comparison to the ones who would agree to what i am saying.
That's not exactly been my experience, but not aware of any good studies on the matter that would resolve that difference of opinion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">