• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley0739

Please Read And Reply!!!

What is the name of your state? West Virginia

Today I went in to pay my cell phone bill and I was asking the lady when my contract was up because I thought that it was in October (2005). She tells me that it says my contract is up in March of 2006. I asked her how that would be possible because she told me that I had signed the contract on October 15, 2004, she told me that when my cell phone was cut off that there is a fee of $200.00 that must be paid..in order for them to not make you pay that fee they extend your contract for another year. I would like to know how that is possible when that was NEVER said to me. It wasn't even in my contract that I signed in October of 2004. I had her show me the original contract and I asked her to show me where it was. She simply couldnt because she simply told me herself it isn't there???? Is this LEGAL??? I really don't think so.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">