• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CONTRACTOR TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LWILLIAM46

THANK YOU FOR HELPING
I AM FROM WASHINGTON STATE PIERCE COUNTY. MY GARAGE BURNED DOWN IN NOVEMBER 2000, I HIRED A CONTRACTOR ON THE RECOMENDATION OF FREINDS AND CHURCH LEADERS. HE HAS QUIT AND IS REFUSING TO FINISH THE WORK. HE HAS ALL OF THE MONEY THE INSURANCE COMPANY SENT US A CHECK WE PROMPTLY SIGNED IT OVER TO HIM--I KNOW!! ANYWAY WE HAVE SINCE FOUND OUT HE HAS NOT PAID MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE SUBCONTRACTORS. THESE SUBCONTRATORS ARE THREATENING TO PUT A LIEN ON OUR HOUSE!! ALOS THE CONTRACTOR HAS A SURTY BOND OF $6000 THAT WOULD JUST ABOUT COVER THE SUBS. I NEED A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE THAT WILL NOT TAKE MOST OF THE MONEY AS I NEED TO PAY THE SUBS. ALSO CAN I STILL GO AFTER HIM IN SMALL CLAIMS AS I WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE REST OF THE WORK TO BE DONE??? CAN YOU HELP PLEASE SINCERLY LAWRENCE LOWERY

HomeGuru

When you posted, you failed to follow the instructions in the red letters at the top of the page. The directives are there for a purpose. Please read them again and follow directions.

L

LWILLIAM46

excuse me

well excuse me sir or ma'am
i saw at the top where it asked us to list our state which i did and i also listed my county for good measure --so what is your beef??

HomeGuru

I have no beef because I can just choose to refuse to respond to your post if I so desire.

Please click on ask a new question. Then right under the title space, read the words in red. Anything there about not using capital letters. I see it, do you?

L

LWILLIAM46

Sir, The answer to your question is not only do I not see anything like that there is noything that says that there. Now I do appreciate the fact that you are a wonderful peraon taking your time to do this but to not answer my question, wherein i poured out personal information to a stranger, because i didn't properlyu puctuate is a little egotistical don't you think. thank you for your time and i qm sure that I will find help from another source that won't make me feel like an ass for asking have a good day Sir--oh AND EXCUSE ANYPUCTUATIIONORSPELLINGERRORS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">