• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cooling Off Period

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tmlisiecki

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I purchased a Dodge today...I questioned payment amount (current car cost $24,000. pay about $400. for 60 months...Dodge car costs 23,500. and pay $450 for 84 months) I asked finance to review numbers...he said it was all correct...so I signed the contract. Upon reviewing everything at home, I found that they overcharged me for the Dodge...listed the selling price as $27,100. on contract (sticker price was @26,350 then I was supposed to get the advertised employee discount (just over $3,000) but the sale price went up $371.00...then the final amount owed after other charges was $31,100 and on the loan application, they put the amount financed as $37,000. So I'm paying about $1,000 more than I thought I was (plus interest for 84 months). Do I have a right to return the car due to the errors, or am I stuck because I signed already?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">