• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corporate rates for Cell phones

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

My company has deals with many of the wireless providers in the area to recieve a
"corporate rate" i.e. discounted rate on purchase of cell phones and rate plans for all employees. These phones, however are not company issued rather a benefit for working there. If you need a phone for your job, it will be assigned to you.

If I list my phone under the corporate rate pan for my company with the wireless provider does my employee gain rights to view and analyze my bill and other personal info considering that the bill is paid in full and on time?

Beth3

All you're signing up for is a discounted plan, right? You'll receive the monthly bill, not your employer. Since nothing will "go through their hands" and they're not paying the bill, they won't have access to anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">