• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corrupt Homeowners Association

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

renee contreras

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? California
I own a townhome and there has been a lot of residents here who are so unhappy with the unprofessionalism of the President of the Board of Directors. There has been lies, cover-ups, verbal abuse and, mismanagement of the CC & R rules. How can I get this person in charge off her high horse? She's a loud mouth who will not let you speak. Can we get some media attention? We have letters that she has written to the homeowners with threats to charge them for every little thing. Can we get this person to fess up? Hidden camera to catch her in the act? Do we have a case? Can we be sued for putting this on the media? What do I do? I and lots of others in the complex need help! Help????

Beth3

How about taking a look at your association rules and seeing if there are any provisions for a recall election or some other manner of dethroning the President? This stuff tends to be boiler-plate so you might well find the vehicle you're looking for to get rid of her in the by-laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">