• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

corruption of minors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member

How is it possible for someone to be charged with corrupting a minor, but the minor is not contacted about it nor is the minor's parents, and neither the minor nor the minor's parents filed a complaint of any kind against the accused individual, and the minor and the accused never committed any wrongdoing together? Is it possible for the minor and/or the minor's parents to do anything to go about getting the charge dropped?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential