• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Could racial vandalism by dad help with custody??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

missbenz10

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

The father of my child/ex boyfriend wrote the following on my apartment wall and outside of my door; "KKK, the N-word several times,and Im guna get you...". My daughter lives with me. We currently have temporary orders in place and now he has the audacity to ask for sole custody. I filed a report a few months ago about the incident and am waiting to hear from the investigator asigned to my case. Would this incident be at all pertinent or even helpful in custody matters and if so, what would be the outcome for dad?

missbenz10

....I have a witness PLUS he called me frantically at 3 in the morning and then again at 9 that morning to alert me that it had been done and he had NO business being at my apartment at those times. When I asked him why he was even outside my apartment, he replied that he thought he left his wallet there....

Isis1

....I have a witness PLUS he called me frantically at 3 in the morning and then again at 9 that morning to alert me that it had been done and he had NO business being at my apartment at those times. When I asked him why he was even outside my apartment, he replied that he thought he left his wallet there....
but he wasn't charged and you didn't actually see him do it?

missbenz10

the detective just received affidavits from the witness and my landlord so it is in progress....no, i myself did not see him do it

Isis1

the detective just received affidavits from the witness and my landlord so it is in progress....no, i myself did not see him do it
so, until he's charged...you have nothing.

and he didn't harm the child in the process. the only way the child will ever know it was dad....is if you told the child yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">