• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

counter suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in ohio i have a son w/dyslexia he
went to a school who promise us the could
help him.they didnt since them i cant get him
in achristian school because that school he wentto
is know for kids with behavior problem which my son
doesnt have. i owe a balance on the tution ive paid
some know the school has turned me over to a att. for
collection. we feel that they miss lead us and didnt
keep there end of the contract what should i do
they claim it will damage our good credit but they
have put my son a grade level behind and they expect
me to pay them for that had I seen even a little
improvement I would have paid them but after he attended
the school I have even had the public school and
teachers the school didnt help they held him back
I have 30 days before they file suit what do I do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential