• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Counterfeit Lacoste

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ndemeko

Missouri- I was recently emailed by the lacoste company for attempting to sell 2 counterfeit lacoste shirts on ioffer.com. My listing was cancelled before anything was sold. I bought the 2 shirts off ebay and i no longer can track who i got them from. I want to know if they still have a case against me even thought i didnt sell any goods.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Missouri- I was recently emailed by the lacoste company for attempting to sell 2 counterfeit lacoste shirts on ioffer.com. My listing was cancelled before anything was sold. I bought the 2 shirts off ebay and i no longer can track who i got them from. I want to know if they still have a case against me even thought i didnt sell any goods.
Question: I want to know if they still have a case against me even thought i didnt sell any goods.

Answer: Yes

Dandy Don

What did the e-mail say? E-mail them back to say you have learned your lesson and that you will not be selling counterfeit merchandise on EBAY anymore. That is their main concern and they are probably not interested in going to the trouble and expense to prosecute you when you made an innocent mistake. They only want to insure that the products are not sold anymore.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">