• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Counterfeit Money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Tony Smith

I recently sold somebody some products and he paid me with counterfeit money, I didnt notice this until he was gone, this happened real recently and I havent taken any action yet, what should I do?


Henry T

My suggestion --

Call the US Secret Service and/or the Local Police. Listen to them carefully.

Also, you are entitled to be paid. Demand he pay you with real money, now!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential