• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

County coerces vaccines or be limited to activities

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obiee

What is the name of your state? IL

I'm not taking the vaccine for moral purposes. I've done my research. It seems like a political power trip. I don't need a vaccine as I'm healthy. I would like to sue the vaccine company over the years for the flu shots I took since childhood to 2019 when I stopped taking. As my sex drive has gone to shit and blame the damn vaccines. They're has to be some stop to this pressure to coerce the public to take experimental vaccines which many have died from it anyways. I'm doing fine. Omicron is bull too. India doctors say its not any danger. It seems like a partisan politics and a scam to derail human and civil liberties for the sake of what some politicians have stocks in these companies. It is a big money maker.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Well then, hire a lawyer and take your best shot. Mandatory vaccines have been legal since 1905 but you have a right to shoot yourself in the foot if you want to.

Please note that you did not ask a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">