• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court hearing for vehicle hire charges settlement help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob2000

Hello I am new to this forum and would appreciate some help. I used an accident management company to deal with a recent claim. The defendant admitted liability but the defendent's insurers have not yet settled the hire charges so is going to be settled in court. I wrote to my case handler to ask what the outcome would be if the court assesses my claim for hire charges at below the claimed hire amount. The reply was "so long as you have given truthful and accurate information then you will be unlikely to be pursued for any shortfall". I find this statement ambiguous and would be grateful if someone could shed some light on it. It is unclear to me whether the accident management company, hire company and law firm are all one entity made to look like three separate entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">