• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court Martial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Is it true that the defendent in a court martial can "bargin" out of court martial for an Other Than Honorable discharge? And also is it true that after a period of time a Other Than Honorable can be changed to honorable?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential