• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court of Appeals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



from california regarding civil case filed in san francisco superior court for wrongful death. 1st appellate court of appeal decision was on oct 2000.

I had a lawyer that was incompenent because he did not include all our evidence in a superior court summary judgement. we lost in the court of appeals because of his lack of knowledge. i have all this evidence that proves my case should go to trial. what can i do to get my case to trial and present evidence that wasn't presented?

Thank you;

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential