• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court Order For No Phone Interruptions with Children-They Change #

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



In the past at the beginning when Dad conspired with my sister to take my kids after support increase, Every time The kids and I would talk on the phone The stepmom would always interrupt with yelling, cursing, or just smart remarks.The judge ordered that there be no type on interuptions in future during our pnone conversations.
It has been since Aug of 2000 they had there # changed to nonpublished and denys me access and dont allow kids to know it.I have spoke to them 1 time on phone since.What can I do



First of all, file a motion of contempt. What these people did is illegal.
There are many phone searches available on the internet for unpublished phone numbers. They do cost money, but I am sure it will be worth it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential