• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court Ordered excessive drug screens?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Mr. Doe

Im currently on 1 year probation for marijuana. As a condition of my probation, I was required to submit "2 random drug screens with 10 months", according to the terms of probation document issued to me by the court. I have just recieved a 3rd notice for a random drun screen. Since the probationary document only issued "2 ramdom drug screen within ten months", would the 3rd drug screen be concidered a violation of my Miranda rights, or a violation of my 4th Amendment rights? Should I call my probation department and remind them that I have already submitted the drug screens issued by the Judge? Should I call a lawyer? S.O.S!!!
PLEASE REPLY RESPONSES. Thanks!

LegalBeagle

Call the probation dept and ask.. can not hurt.

If they insist.. is it worth the hazzle just because of a 3rd request ?? unless of course you are using again..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">