• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tadmartin223

What is the name of your state? New York

If a child support judge doesn't keep accurate records of a hearing, what is the proper way to handle this situation? I already have transcripts and hearing dates that the judge denies ever took place.

BL

tadmartin223 said:
What is the name of your state? New York

If a child support judge doesn't keep accurate records of a hearing, what is the proper way to handle this situation? I already have transcripts and hearing dates that the judge denies ever took place.
Where are you in the Hearing Stage ?

Has there been a Finding Of Facts entered yet , and a Ruling ?

As you have found out you can get a copy of the records of Proceedings .

At one particular Hearing , the Judge Let me have the File . He stated I could review the files and make copies of anything I wanted to use in the proceedings. He gave me about 20 minutes outside the Hearing room , before he recalled the case .

Of course you can go to the records room a head of time and do the same thing , with proof of ID and the docket/Index number , to prepare .

THEN , you argue your case ( if the Examiner denies something exist ) , show them the record ( and request the Court/examiner to take Judicial Notice Of the Record(s).

The examiner will have NO choice but to Notice them . HE HE I fought tooth n Nail . He finally had no choice but to recognize them .

2) After receiving the Findings of Facts and rulings Order from the Examiner , you have ( 30 Days ) , to write a line by line Written Objections to the rulings . Based on the evidence presented ( no new ones ). Plus many times the hearing is recorded , and you could object to some rulings that were recorded in your written objection.

If the ( 30 day ) time frame has expired , the rulings and findings of Facts are entered into record and stand .

Last edited:
NM Jurisdiction,
This is a total off shoot of yours, I just wondered how to obtain transcripts of the divorce/custody hearings? I never received any, and am now concerned!

BL

mywholeworld said:
NM Jurisdiction,
This is a total off shoot of yours, I just wondered how to obtain transcripts of the divorce/custody hearings? I never received any, and am now concerned!
Please don't high jack other's Post , Start your own .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">