• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

credit card marriage?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tracyalex

What is the name of your state?florida

My girlfriend was given her husbands personal credit card and had her sign his name then used this card to purchase needed items like food and gas still signing name, now they are going through terrible divorce and she has no job or education and has been with children and has no money to pay for these things. Will she be going to jail? What can she expect if he intends on using this. :confused:This is how he controls her, has no phone when he gets mad and takes her credit card which her only for of money but this time wanted her too use his and has not cancelled it but has cancelled the phone. It has been 3 weeks since then

Last edited:

tracyalex

thanks for your reply

Florida,

I guess you misunderstood, I was talking about a girl who is my friend not someone I am sleeping with and I also am a mother and yes I do have an education I think I asked for some information not your opinion. So I guess you must be the great catch!

Zephyr

are they still together? living together?

and quite frankly why doesn't she go get a job so she does start making something of herself, not all of this is the jerks fault, it's time she grows up a bit and takes a little responsibility for her own life.

T

titansfan

stay out of it and let your friend work it out

let them work it out, its between your "friend" :rolleyes: and her husband.

brisgirl825

bleulaluna said:
Kelly, she is asking the question to help her friend. I believe that one of your many multiple personalities have inquired on behalf of various friends and family members (living and deceased) at one time or another. :rolleyes:
Oh how I wish they had a LMAO emoticon! :D I enjoyed that!

Rushia

bleulaluna said:
Kelly, she is asking the question to help her friend. I believe that one of your many multiple personalities have inquired on behalf of various friends and family members (living and deceased) at one time or another. :rolleyes:
ROTFLMAO!!!! My personal fav was the one where her niece was pregnant by her pimp.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">