• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

credit card ??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? va

If i don't do debt relief and i let the cards just go what will happen, judgement,? bad credit I know. What if any is the best thing to do about my debt of $11500. I can not work I am disabled, so no extra money to try to pay more on them and I am struggling now just to make it and juggling things to make one payment then to make the next one. There are 5 cards, two discover, a master card, king size, lowes.

I don't plan on selling my house so if there is a judgement it will just stand unless i sell right? What else can they do?

I don't plan on selling my house so if there is a judgement it will just stand unless i sell right? What else can they do?
Unless your sole income (and can be proven so) is SSDI (or another exempted income source), they can levy your bank accounts. Additionally, I believe that VA, as a commonwealth, allows for seizure of goods (furniture, vehicles, etc) as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">