• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

"Credit for an involuntary payment"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaizen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

I was told by an Friend of the Court employee today that my ex has a "credit for an involuntary payment" on his account. Then she said she couldn't really say anything else about it.

What could this be about/for? Has anyone ever heard of this?

*I'm not sure if it related to his medical reimbursement and/or child support.

gam

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MI

I was told by an Friend of the Court employee today that my ex has a "credit for an involuntary payment" on his account. Then she said she couldn't really say anything else about it.

What could this be about/for? Has anyone ever heard of this?

*I'm not sure if it related to his medical reimbursement and/or child support.
Are you signed up on Misdu? Was the Friend of the Court employee your CASEWORKER?

You did send to FOC the medical reimbursement paperwork right? If so have you received anything at all regarding it and how long has it been since you sent it in?

I've only ever seen involuntary payment in regards to tax intercept, because they have to hold it for x amount of time. If you didn't talk directly to your caseworker, I suggest you call up there and leave your caseworker a message(you never get them on the phone when you call) or if you are signed up on Misdu, log on and see what that says.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">