• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Credit Report Screw Up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

explorerfl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

My credit report showed a negative entry. I found that the credit card bank had switched me to paperless so they didn't send a bill for six months. I did not authorized them doing that and also have an email to them specifically declining to accept their terms and conditions for access to their web site. That is where they posted the monthly statement. I called and disputed their late fees and finance charges and they reversed all six months worth after which I paid the original charge. Now I want them to eliminate the negative entry on my credit report but they did not do so even after I disputed it with Experian. I feel they went too far by switching me to paperless billing especially after I declined their terms and conditions.
What is my recourse here?:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">