• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Creditor NOT reporting my payment history

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

spittnmad

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? CA
I have a rebuilder cc from brand X cc company for 2+ years, I have been making $70 payments (scheduled online) of the required $15 min payment. They have not reported this to the 3 bureaus and have not sent me the renewal card but have charged me extra stuff on my account. Can someone shed light on how I can handle this?

Tayla

A creditor is NOT required by law to furnish information to a credit bureau. Its completely at their OWN discretion. Once a tradeline furnisher does continue to report, then certain guidelines are upheld. Otherwise, write them a letter asking if they would place this on your credit reports.

Your always at liberty to dispute any additional fees or questionable charges from a business. Request a statement from the business.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">