• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Creditors Meeting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Michelle Rene'

What is the name of your state?Colorado
Do they find out what all vehicles you have had in your name in prior years? What if they are unable to run? Junk just sitting out in a pasture? On one car I had in my name I sold my ex husband, I have the bill of sale he has it tied up in a loan for himself. I also sold in a bill of sale a pickup and a mobile home (I sold my half to him) They were in both of our names. He drives the pickup and lives in the mobile home. Do I go ahead and take the bill of sales to the creditor meeting? What about the old junk pickup in the pasture?

Our Trustee required us to send in a photocopy of our title for our vehicle. Perhaps you will want to do this and take it with you to your creditor meeting. Along with that title, I would get a blackbook value to go with that title so you can show exactly what the vehicle(s) is worth.

I'm sure the Trustee has access of some sort to check on how many vehicles a person owns.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">