• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in Louisiana. I need to know what forms I need to file to get the investigation records and crime scene photographs. The conviction was second degree murder, but it was a plea bargain made under duress. I am the mother of the person convicted. My son was convicted on a taped confession alone. He confessed to save his father. His father committed the crime. I would like to see the investigation and crime scene photos, evidence, witnesses.
My son was in jail for 11 months and saw his attorney twice. He was a juvenile but was tried as an adult. I do not know where else to turn for help. All I know is that I need help and I cannot afford it. If you can send me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. We took the plea bargain because we were constantly threatened with the death penalty. We need help!

[Edited by ladygwynna on 06-06-2001 at 11:43 PM]




or try a local legal aid society/appellate society. call your state bar association.

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential