• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal mischeif

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pucc

my son was charged with criminal mischeif in connecticut. he has gone to court to plead not guilty and has a new date of July 30. the police report states the time the incident was reported 3/23/01 but the report is signed by the officer 3/21/01 with the incident taking place on 3/21. the report also includes a statment from a witness saying he saw my son do 7 or 8 donunts on school property on 3/21 and the statemnet is signed by him on 3/23 and signed by the officer 3/21. Also includes a second statement from someone that is not signed stating the incedent happened 3/23 and signed by the officer on 3/21. my son fishtailed on the grass where he was parked on 3/21 and on the morning of 3/23 the grass was torn up. nobody said anything to him on the 21 or the 22. when they saw the grass torn up on 23 they assumed it was my son. 3 other witnesses are willing to sign statements that my son didn't do the donunts.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">