• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

We actually discussed the whole “what’s under our vehicle’s seats” elsewhere, to try to keep this thread on topic. ;)

For example, I cleaned out our van, which has not been in use since my state’s stay-at-home order, and found evidence that mice were now residing there. One of the joys of living on a farm and using a barn as a garage, I guess.
No mice in my barn; the snakes ate them all :ROFLMAO:

davew9128

How is it that you didn't know there were beer cans rolling around in your car? That seems quite unbelievable.
Not necessarily. There have been instances where my SO would drive my car and she just tosses all sorts of beverage recycling containers in the back. When cleaning I have found them sometimes lodged under the front seats and not rolling around making noise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">