• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminals sentencing criminals?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Payday

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

Being a new forum member as of one hour ago, I am honored to be 1 of the first to post in this new forum subject of Legal Ethics. The Question I am raising hopefully falls into this catagory and the intended focus of this subject created by the Admin.
My question is this,
What will it take to for society to wake up and put in place a more secure Justice system that is not infiltrated with corruption.
question #2, Will I live long enough to see the answer after publicly posting what I did?

This post was edited by the author and does not contain the original content that the following posts were made on. A copy of the original post explaining the subject in more detail can be obtained by e-mailing [email protected]

Last edited:

dequeendistress

"question #2, Will I live long enough to see the answer after publicly posting what I did? "

I am not sure I will live long enough to read all of your post! :D

HomeGuru

Payday said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

My question is this,
What will it take to for society to wake up and put in place a more secure Justice system that that is not infiltrated with the type of corruption I explained above???

**A: it would take a lot....

question #2, Will I live long enough to see the answer after publicly posting what I did?

**A: we don't know.

P

Payday

historical hysterics

question 1 being prehystoric in one form or another is still a valid question as the parties I mentioned are still active in the court system. I dont fully understand your reply on that, but like I said this is my first post here, and mabey I am missing something that the regulars here can relate to and I cant.

Question 2 was a basically a bad joke, but I put that in anyway to show my great personality.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">