• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crossing t's & dotting the i's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

concordca

(FL) Can my process server deliver summons to the mailing address the property owners listed on the lease-even if they don't live there. *They might live out of the country*

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
(FL) Can my process server deliver summons to the mailing address the property owners listed on the lease-even if they don't live there. *They might live out of the country*
You may wish to consult an attorney.

ETA: I would also suggest that you keep your related questions in the same thread: https://forum.freeadvice.com/small-claims-courts-24/serving-m-i-homeowner-625811.html

concordca

I was hoping to get more insight since this thread seems more specific to my situation. Thank you. If anyone has any experience with this, aside from speak to an attorney which probably everyone on this forum could do, I sincerely welcome your opinion!

tranquility

I was hoping to get more insight since this thread seems more specific to my situation. Thank you. If anyone has any experience with this, aside from speak to an attorney which probably everyone on this forum could do, I sincerely welcome your opinion!
Perhaps you give some facts other than snark. Insight comes from knowing the facts. We know none other than you want to serve someone who might be out of the country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">