• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crypto exchange and interest account frozen - Will not paying final bill effect my credit? - bankruptcy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I live in Texas.

I have a Block Fi credit card. They are owned by FTX. They froze their exchange and credit cards. They will be filing bankruptcy.

I will never get my money on their exchange or interest account back. I have a credit card with them. My final bill is $1500. Why should I pay my final bill when they are going to keep my money and crypto from my interest account? My credit score is above 800 and I also do not want this to destroy my credit.

I asked for their credit card terms and conditions multiple times.

Last edited:

quincy

It appears that Block Fi/FTX sponsors the card but you owe the $1500 to Evolve Bank & Trust. Evolve Bank & Trust is the entity that issued the card.

If you do not pay the $1500, your 800+ credit score is unlikely to remain 800+.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">