• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

csx railroad benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? ky
A friend of mine has a son whose father worked for the csx railroad and he carried the child on his insurance. At age 12 the son was diagnose with a
hereditary heart condition which came from his fathers side, but he hid his own heart problem from the railroad afraid he would lose his job or for whatever reason.

At age 18 of course the child was taken off the insurance because he was out of school. She didnt think about contacting the insurance company asking if the child could stay on the insurance because of his heart conditon.

The son was 12 when he found out about the heart condition, and at age 14 had a pace maker put in and is on medication for the rest of his life. He is now 26 and has a hard time keeping a job for he gets tired easy but he is trying to escape filing for disability.. Through a third party she was told he should be able to draw some kind of benefit from his's father's benefits, since he is retired now from the csx railroad. does anyone have any knowledge or could direct her to a website to where she can find out if her son is intitled to benefits. Thanks

I guess no one knows anything or the materials to input on this subject.. I guess they are more concern with the malpractic law than this??? ;)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The problem is that there are special laws just for railroads, and I don't think anyone here knows them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">