• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state missouri.my girlfriend and i are not married , we have a 5 year old daughter ,my girlfriend left 3 months ago and we havent heard from her since. i would like to get custady of my daughter since she was abanded.the mother is on drugs and won,t get any help.she also has 2 other children age 16 and 9 that do not belong to me , but i am taking care of them and sending them to school.i need help on what to do about getting custady of my 5 year old . please give me some advice. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential