• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Majbritt

What is the name of your state? Texas
I am in San Antonio TX and had a CPS case opened for drug use. My clean date is 5 Jan 20. Due to COVID-19, The courts stopped urinalysis test and ordered Pharma check drug sweat patches to be worn for 14 days at a time and switched out. I had one patch come back from four weeks ago that claim to be positive with cocaine, but I have not ingested or inhaled or been in an environment where drugs were present. I found out this positive test result on the day my son was supposed to be reunified. I haven’t missed a beat in any of my services for testing because of this, everything was revoked and put on hold. I am awaiting a hair follicle results to come back but I am very concerned for the lives this has impacted and does impact, in the foster care world, in the jail system, just everything that this has direly affected. Not only that, emotionally and mentally challenging, people still see me only as a drug user, Throwing out the window of the progress I’ve made spiritually and emotionally. Does anybody out there know anything about the efficacy of drug sweat patch testing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">