• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody evaluator complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MN0289

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

I fear that the child custody evaluator and the guardian are being unethical? What can be done? to whom do I direct my concerns?

Thanks

S

sweettie200017

Been There

I have had instances where the custody evaluator was completely on the other persons side to the point she tried to get a judge to detain me and force me to mediate with my X. She was a complete sycho. but in the end there was nothing I could do about her behavior. What I did do eas refuse to attend medation so it was then decided by a judge, which was fine by me, she was at least fair.

C

CaliCat

My boyfriend's evaluator is so evil. Not only does the man not have the neccessary training, but we found out yesterday that one of his references is my ex's attorney. He used to do work for her before he branched out to do custody for more plaw firms. They are still friends, and one of his other references if the judge on the case. To give my boyfriend even visitation would be to advice that the judge goes against her own previous ruling and to go against the person his attorney friend is representing. With this comes a slew of laws he has broken. We have reported him to the state board of psychology and are filing to have him removed from the case and such.

Look in your state's laws (most states, if not all, have them entirely online as well) to see what you can find on "child custody evaluators" and also if there is a board you can report him to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">