• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody for mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joe black 13

What is the name of your state? Ar.
how can a mom get full custody of her son and none for dead beat dad?
:rolleyes: jb 13

bugaboo

What do you consider a deadbeat dad?

I wasn't going to respond to your post, but I just can't help it. You want to take away your child's fathers rights? Take away his right to see his child. What could he have done that is so bad? Did he murder anybody? Please don't give me that line about not paying child support. Who have custody now? You mentioned "how can a mom get full custody of her son" Does that mean that dad has custody. If so, why. did you murder anybody.

You need to be a little more informative when you post to these boards. If not, you set yourself up for responces such as mine.

J

joe black 13

joe black 13 said:
What is the name of your state? Ar.
how can a mom get full custody of her son and none for dead beat dad?
:rolleyes: jb 13
bugaboo if that the best you can do is sent a bull shi-------- reply
keep it to your self and off this froum. I did not ask this to get a reply like that JB 13.:mad:

bugaboo

Re: Re: custody for mom

joe black 13 said:

bugaboo if that the best you can do is sent a bull shi-------- reply
keep it to your self and off this froum. I did not ask this to get a reply like that JB 13.:mad:
My Reply:

Ms. Black,
My answer was not a BS answer. It was stating the fact that you expect someone to answer a question that you have not given a full explination. I did a search on your 7 other posts. seems all of your posts are very short, cut and dried. If you expect people to give you advice on this board that you need to come up with something better than just
"how can a mom get full custody of her son and none for dead beat dad?"

From what I gathered, this must be your daughter that you are asking this for. Am I right? You must understand that not everone wants to do a lengthy search to find out "the rest of the story"

If you want advice, it might be a good idea to include answeres to these questions:

1) Who is the custial parent?
2) Why are you consdering dad a deadbeat? (if its just b'cuz he hasn't paid child support, he still has rights-sorry)
3) Why are you wanting full custody? Has the child been hurt?

These are the types of questions that people need. You can't honestly expect to get an educated answer with a post such as you left.

As for me leaving this forum. I do believe that you are out of luck. Given the right post to respond to, I have given great advice to people from my experience from MALICIOUS MOTHERS.

Remember, this is a FREE advice message board. You get what you pay for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">