• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody in arkansas

  • Thread starter angel_200171833
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have custody of my daughter, but because of things happening within my husband and my house, which include my three kids and his two children, I would like to know if there is any way I can turn over custody to my sister without my ex-husband signature or does he have to sign something to do this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential