• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? wisconsin

i just went to court about custody, my x filed for primary placement of our 3 kids. i now have primary placement of my daughter(15). my x has primary placement of the boys (14-12)tue-fri and everyother weekend during school year, i have them for summer. the reason that the gardium at litem did this was that iwasn't helping kids with homework, which was what my x said. that was totaly wrong. i help them with homework, study for tests work on projects and see the teachers one or more times during last 3 years of school. they gave false information which they said they recieved from the teachers. i confronted teaches and they said they never spoke or written to the garduim. they also said that kids told them that. i don't know if i did right by this but i asked boys if they feel i help them with school work, they said yes. i cant go back to court for 2 more years on this is there any way i can change this before then? the boys have stated that they want one week with me the next week with dad. i felt i was wronged by the garudim at litem. if my x said something the gaudium at litem belived him. my boys are upset about the placement. they have a step-mom who is unfair to them and is always treating her kids better, and their dad and her fight all the time. she has even thrown something at their dad when my kids were there. i am also concerned about their safty. can the cousnslor they see change this is he feels that it should be changed? :confused:


Under the Radar Member
I'm not sure, but if the information wasn't contested at the time of the hearing, I suspect you're stuck unless there is a significant change of circumstance. And I'm not sure that their counselor saying it should be different counts. Your best bet would be to talk to a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential