• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nursing4you26

illinois; my son's father was awared legal and physical custody about 8 years ago, i was not awared visitations. now the father is dying of cancer my son is 10 years old and i have heard that his wife wants to keep him. i have not seen him in 5 years they will not even let me know where they live, where do i stand? i still have my parental rights and me not getting visitations was the court mistake, the custody giving took place in new mexico, but i now live here, they live either here or indiana.

[Edited by nursing4you26 on 05-04-2001 at 10:55 PM]

L

lawrat

I don't think you would be next in line if you weren't even allowed visitation. If you want to fight for your children, contact a family law attorney at http://www.attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">