• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Customer in Mass. won't pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have a customer in Mass. who owes me$10850.00. I can't afford the time or expense of a civil trial, and so I am going to file a Criminal complaint in his district court. What do I put in the box that says "OFFENSE" (form DC-CR2). He accepted 3 loads of trees from me. Paid for the first, won't return my call now. I went to his home, he still has 5000.00 worth of my trees, promised to send a check for the balance and return my calls. That was 12 days ago. HELP!
please respond to [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential