• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cyber-Stalking/ Court Proceedings:/ Penalties:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fall_river32

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mass

Hello.

I was wondering if you are involved in a court case where a former boyfriend was Cyber-stalking a former GF and he is currently a Registered Pharmacist within the state of Maryland- can he lose his license if he is ultimately convicted of the Cyber-Stalking claim. Yes- I will admit this person is a bit mentally unbalanced but that does not excuse the actions. I know they take any kind of Stalking- Harassment- Cyber-Stalking very seriously in Maryland and in other states. Thanks.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mass

Hello.

I was wondering if you are involved in a court case where a former boyfriend was Cyber-stalking a former GF and he is currently a Registered Pharmacist within the state of Maryland- can he lose his license if he is ultimately convicted of the Cyber-Stalking claim. Yes- I will admit this person is a bit mentally unbalanced but that does not excuse the actions. I know they take any kind of Stalking- Harassment- Cyber-Stalking very seriously in Maryland and in other states. Thanks.
Yes. It is possible for a pharmacist to lose his license if he is convicted of a criminal offense. All facts would need to be known to better tell you the likelihood..

fall_river32

Cyberstalking reply

Thank you Quincy. I can give a few more details ..( I did edit this post- I hope it is readable. I know the small letter fonts can be difficult to read)....

An ex fiance i guess couldn't accept the break up and let down of dealing with the dissolution of the relationship. Therefore- he began Cyber-stalking and tracking my every move on Facebook and other Internet forums. Went as far as registering for other FB accounts just to spy on me. He was not very bright about hiding or concealing his actions. After Cyber- stalking me for over 3 months this person then began sending messages thru Facebook messenger to friends of mine which contained completely false and harassing information about me attempting to get these people to agree with his side of the relationship. Which backfired miserably. I filed a complaint with the help of attorney to Facebook Legal. After an investigation Facebook did agree that this person misused Facebook and violated rules and standard of conduct numerous times. His account was closed indefinitely. Which the attorney feels the fact that Facebook agreed with our allegations that strengthens our case even more. I even blocked this person from viewing my Facebook page and he still accessed my account by registering for additional Facebook accounts under phony names****************************The evidence is very clear cut and Facebook is essentially on our side. I feel this person is in some real trouble. If he lies and says he did not engage in Cyber-stalking Harassment then we can prove he is a liar thru evidence****************************....Last court hearing his side was not ready and claimed they needed more time****************************....This person has no defense so it looks like their strategy is to try and dig up dirt on me in an attempt to get focus off of his crime and sway the Judges opinion about me.....
Which my attorney tells me if they go that route that it only make the defendant look even more
guilty********************************************************..I feel you should put up or shut up....This case has been going on for 3 months and the Cyber stalker side has presented nothing in defense of their client. I would be afraid if i were him...Any additional advice helpful thanks.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Sorry, not even going to try to read that. The small font is too small for me to read comfortably. If you want responses, it is incumbent on you to make it readable - not on us to ruin our eyes on your whimsey.

quincy

Thank you Quincy. I can give a few more details .....An ex fiance i guess couldn't accept the break up and let down of dealing with the dissolution of the relationship. Therefore- he began Cyber-stalking and tracking my every move on Facebook and other Internet forums. Went as far as registering for other FB accounts just to spy on me. He was not very bright about hiding or concealing his actions. After Cyber- stalking me for over 3 months this person then began sending messages thru Facebook messenger to friends of mine which contained completely false and harassing information about me attempting to get these people to agree with his side of the relationship. Which backfired miserably. I filed a complaint with the help of attorney to Facebook Legal. After an investigation Facebook did agree that this person misused Facebook and violated rules and standard of conduct numerous times. His account was closed indefinitely. Which the attorney feels the fact that Facebook agreed with our allegations that strengthens our case even more. I even blocked this person from viewing my Facebook page and he still accessed my account by registering for additional Facebook accounts under phony names****************************The evidence is very clear cut and Facebook is essentially on our side. I feel this person is in some real trouble. If he lies and says he did not engage in Cyber-stalking Harassment then we can prove he is a liar thru evidence****************************....Last court hearing his side was not ready and claimed they needed more time****************************....This person has no defense so it looks like their strategy is to try and dig up dirt on me in an attempt to get focus off of his crime and sway the Judges opinion about me..... Which my attorney tells me if they go that route that it only make the defendant look even more guilty********************************************************..I feel you should put up or shut up....This case has been going on for 3 months and the Cyber stalker side has presented nothing in defense of their client. I would be afraid if i were him...Any additional advice helpful thanks.
If you have an attorney, you should rely on his advice and direction.

Here is a link to Massachusetts Cyber Crimes laws (recently amended): http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/cyber-crime-and-internet-safety/cyber-crimes/cyber-stalking.html
www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/cyber-crime-and-internet-safety/cyber-crimes/cyber-stalking.html

By the way, the "Courier New" font is difficult to read. ;)

Good luck in court.

Last edited:

quincy

Thank you, fall_river32. The change to your post helped. :)

Again, you should rely on your attorney. He is the one with access to all of the facts.

Good luck.

Last edited:

fall_river32

Cyber-Stalking Harassment (cont'd Reply):

Again. I apologize for the small font. I hope this is readable. Yes- I have an excellent attorney however, at $450 per hour I only ask him very direct and relevant questions. This forum gives the opportinity to ask things that have not been asked or addressed up to this point.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************..
This is complicated. After I filed the initial complaint my ex fiance who would have been better off just dealing with the case at hand - he went and filed a counter claim with ridiculous allegations. I am sure his lawyer told him to do this....I understand why he did it...As I stated before, he has nothing else to present in court. I can tell you right now he will never admit any wrong doing. As long as he and I dated no matter what happened it was never his fault. I feel he suffers some disorder that will not allow him to take blame or admit wrong which is one reason I ended the relationship.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************..
The bottom line is my ex fiance even if he was able to dig up dirt on me, which he wont, it is not relevant to this case. Whatever he or his lawyers say about me will not erase what he did to me (Cyber-stalking). I feel my ex is running scared and he and his attorneys are pulling anything they can out of the sky to tear me down and make the judge think i am the bad person. I don't like this at all. However, my attorney says in the end he will have to answer for what he did and take the consequence.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************....
It is obvious that he and his lawyers are in trouble otherwise they would focus on the matter at hand instead of wasting time trying to tarnish my reputation with nonsense. They are now saying I cheated on him, I harassed him, I am distrustful. None of these allegations have been proven. Even if they were true- My attorney said he will still have to face the consequence of his Cyber-stalking/Harassment.

It is frustrating because it is like he and his lawyers are playing games...trying to get focus off his criminal actions by trying to trash me and my charachter....my ex has been doing stuff like this all of his adult life. The difference is he always got away with his bad behavior some how ..This time it looks like he may pay for his bad behaviors. Any advice helpful Thanks.

quincy

Again. I apologize for the small font. I hope this is readable. Yes- I have an excellent attorney however, at $450 per hour I only ask him very direct and relevant questions. This forum gives the opportinity to ask things that have not been asked or addressed up to this point.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************..
This is complicated. After I filed the initial complaint my ex fiance who would have been better off just dealing with the case at hand - he went and filed a counter claim with ridiculous allegations. I am sure his lawyer told him to do this....I understand why he did it...As I stated before, he has nothing else to present in court. I can tell you right now he will never admit any wrong doing. As long as he and I dated no matter what happened it was never his fault. I feel he suffers some disorder that will not allow him to take blame or admit wrong which is one reason I ended the relationship.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************..
The bottom line is my ex fiance even if he was able to dig up dirt on me, which he wont, it is not relevant to this case. Whatever he or his lawyers say about me will not erase what he did to me (Cyber-stalking). I feel my ex is running scared and he and his attorneys are pulling anything they can out of the sky to tear me down and make the judge think i am the bad person. I don't like this at all. However, my attorney says in the end he will have to answer for what he did and take the consequence.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************....
It is obvious that he and his lawyers are in trouble otherwise they would focus on the matter at hand instead of wasting time trying to tarnish my reputation with nonsense. They are now saying I cheated on him, I harassed him, I am distrustful. None of these allegations have been proven. Even if they were true- My attorney said he will still have to face the consequence of his Cyber-stalking/Harassment.

It is frustrating because it is like he and his lawyers are playing games...trying to get focus off his criminal actions by trying to trash me and my charachter....my ex has been doing stuff like this all of his adult life. The difference is he always got away with his bad behavior some how ..This time it looks like he may pay for his bad behaviors. Any advice helpful Thanks.
My advice is to follow the advice of your attorney. :)

Your ex is going to use whatever defenses he has at his disposal to argue your claims against him. It is not all that unusual for a legal action to get nasty. With provable facts on your side, however, you should do fine.

Good luck.

Just Blue

Please stop with the weird ********************************************

Standard white space please.

Thanks

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Thank you Quincy. I can give a few more details ...

An ex fiance i guess couldn't accept the break up and let down of dealing with the dissolution of the relationship. Therefore- he began Cyber-stalking and tracking my every move on Facebook and other Internet forums. Went as far as registering for other FB accounts just to spy on me. He was not very bright about hiding or concealing his actions.

After Cyber- stalking me for over 3 months this person then began sending messages thru Facebook messenger to friends of mine which contained completely false and harassing information about me attempting to get these people to agree with his side of the relationship. Which backfired miserably.

I filed a complaint with the help of attorney to Facebook Legal. After an investigation Facebook did agree that this person misused Facebook and violated rules and standard of conduct numerous times. His account was closed indefinitely. Which the attorney feels the fact that Facebook agreed with our allegations that strengthens our case even more. I even blocked this person from viewing my Facebook page and he still accessed my account by registering for additional Facebook accounts under phony names****************************The evidence is very clear cut and Facebook is essentially on our side.

I feel this person is in some real trouble. If he lies and says he did not engage in Cyber-stalking Harassment then we can prove he is a liar thru evidence****************************....Last court hearing his side was not ready and claimed they needed more time****************************....This person has no defense so it looks like their strategy is to try and dig up dirt on me in an attempt to get focus off of his crime and sway the Judges opinion about me..... ]Which my attorney tells me if they go that route that it only make the defendant look even more guilty********************************************************..I feel you should put up or shut up....

This case has been going on for 3 months and the Cyber stalker side has presented nothing in defense of their client. I would be afraid if i were him...Any additional advice helpful thanks.
Attempting to remove the ridiculous fonts. And add some white space.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">