• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cyber-Stalking/ Court Proceedings:/ Penalties:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

Attempting to remove the ridiculous fonts. And add some white space.
I will never understand why people want to have readers lose sight of what they are trying to say by using anything other than the standard font for wherever they are posting.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Again. I apologize for the small font. I hope this is readable. Yes- I have an excellent attorney however, at $450 per hour I only ask him very direct and relevant questions. This forum gives the opportunity to ask things that have not been asked or addressed up to this point.
Barely. The ******************** are very distracting.

I concur: you will keep your bill down by limiting yourself to very direct and relevant question. It is a good tactic, and similarly in court your lawyer does best when sticking to direct and relevant information as well.

This is complicated. After I filed the initial complaint my ex fiance who would have been better off just dealing with the case at hand - he went and filed a counter claim with ridiculous allegations. I am sure his lawyer told him to do this....I understand why he did it...As I stated before, he has nothing else to present in court. I can tell you right now he will never admit any wrong doing. As long as he and I dated no matter what happened it was never his fault. I feel he suffers some disorder that will not allow him to take blame or admit wrong which is one reason I ended the relationship.
While this may be true, avoid saying this in court or legal papers.

Unless his contact is a response/reaction to your continued attempts to contact him, it does not sound like it's relevant, legally. Nothing that went on during the relationship is relevant to the what happened after you two broke up. Once you broke up and parted ways, that's that. There's no requirement that you have anything to do with the other ever again.

The bottom line is my ex fiance even if he was able to dig up dirt on me, which he wont, it is not relevant to this case. Whatever he or his lawyers say about me will not erase what he did to me (Cyber-stalking). I feel my ex is running scared and he and his attorneys are pulling anything they can out of the sky to tear me down and make the judge think i am the bad person. I don't like this at all. However, my attorney says in the end he will have to answer for what he did and take the consequence.
Bottom line: the judge doesn't even want to hear your ex's silliness about what a trollop you are.

If living in the arm pit of Massachusetts, you were the embodiment of the unshaved arm pit of all women on the planet, what you did during the relationship would *still* be irrelevant - and frankly, would paint your ex in a rather unfavorable light for being so obsessed with you. After all, stalking someone because they won't have a relationship with you, and then saying they're trash... well, it wouldn't say much for the taste of the stalker.

You ex, should he go forward with trying to bring your character into this, is metaphorically making his own legal noose.

It is obvious that he and his lawyers are in trouble otherwise they would focus on the matter at hand instead of wasting time trying to tarnish my reputation with nonsense. They are now saying I cheated on him, I harassed him, I am distrustful. None of these allegations have been proven. Even if they were true- My attorney said he will still have to face the consequence of his Cyber-stalking/Harassment.

It is frustrating because it is like he and his lawyers are playing games...trying to get focus off his criminal actions by trying to trash me and my charachter....my ex has been doing stuff like this all of his adult life. The difference is he always got away with his bad behavior some how ..This time it looks like he may pay for his bad behaviors. Any advice helpful Thanks.
Listen to your lawyer.

Go out and do some gardening to get your mind off the idiot.

There isn't a legal question here, is there?

quincy

The legal question that was asked by fall_river32 was answered in the first response. :)

It is good she has an attorney to handle the matter for her. The attorney should keep any unnecessary information on fall_river's side from cluttering the judge's brain. The defendant will defend however he is able.

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Mass

Hello.

I was wondering if you are involved in a court case where a former boyfriend was Cyber-stalking a former GF and he is currently a Registered Pharmacist within the state of Maryland- can he lose his license if he is ultimately convicted of the Cyber-Stalking claim. Yes- I will admit this person is a bit mentally unbalanced but that does not excuse the actions. I know they take any kind of Stalking- Harassment- Cyber-Stalking very seriously in Maryland and in other states. Thanks.
From what I've been able to gather from this and your other thread, the court case is civil, not criminal. A civil judgment is unlikely to impact his license in Maryland.

quincy

From what I've been able to gather from this and your other thread, the court case is civil, not criminal. A civil judgment is unlikely to impact his license in Maryland.
Other thread?

The first post made it seem there was a criminal charge. The claim/counterclaim indicates this is a civil action. But in either case, the pharmacist license can be impacted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">