• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dad owes child support Can somone search his SNN please.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Virginia

Hello,

I need to find out where my ex husband is. I get phone calls from him with threats. He owes thousands in child support that was ordered in Aug, 2002.
It was set low because of me not having a pay stub for him to prove how much he made. Can I find this information out and have the child support raised? Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks

B

betterthanher

DakotaJosh said:
Virginia

Hello,

I need to find out where my ex husband is. I get phone calls from him with threats. He owes thousands in child support that was ordered in Aug, 2002.
It was set low because of me not having a pay stub for him to prove how much he made. Can I find this information out and have the child support raised? Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Why don't you contact your local CSEA and talk to them about putting enforcement through them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">