• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dad wants daughter but needs help in right direction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sparkett6419

What is the name of your state?I live in texas.my ex girlfriend and i have 4yr.old together she ran away to california taking daughter with her i went to pick her up and neighbors said she moved then found out after searching for them she went to california. I was only 15 and her 17 with one child already when we met. My mom paid for paternity test and i am the father wiil that stand up in court or does it have to be a test they perform. I paid her 200. month and have receipts but not through court system. I've been told i have to file emergency custody order can you tell me how to without attorney? Is there a fathers rights place that might help me find an attorney who will let me pay it out. My mom trys to help she paid for her an apartmet to get started 4 times she wouldn't keep a job then got pregnant by another guy and had baby 2mths ago i don't think he knows where she went either. Please help I love my daughter and she had strong family ties here. I talked with the mom grandpa he says they can't help her and she's staying in a ratty motel. The thought of something happening to her is terrifying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">