• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Damn the Dog

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Shakeme

My brother and his wife are not rich and generally spend as much as they bring home.Now that the marriage has gone sour,she is ,I guess trying to salvage it by forcing him to stay.She has told him that if he leaves he will have to pay for their home while she will get to live there.She also tells him that she will quit her job and get on disability so that he will have to pay to support her.It seems that she has either MS or MD(I can't remember which)and has been doing fine except for the occasional flair-up.She has a few horses she cares for as well as a fairly well paying job. They have no children together,and he's walking away from their marital home in the mountains of Tennessee.Is she all bark or can she bite too?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">