• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dating a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Slam

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

It's very rare that JetX and I banter on the forums; and even more rare about a non-legal subject. It was nice.

IAAL
At the least, then, we should mention the scene that was cut, where Madonna does a handstand with her feet on the side of the bus, exposing her camel-toed pink panties. That would have made up for 'Megan Cavanagh' being in the movie, BUT NOOO, they had to cut that scene.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Son of Slam said:
At the least, then, we should mention the scene that was cut, where Madonna does a handstand with her feet on the side of the bus, exposing her camel-toed pink panties. That would have made up for 'Megan Cavanagh' being in the movie, BUT NOOO, they had to cut that scene.

My response:

They didn't have the technology at that time to airbrush her exposed "fur" out from each film frame. So, onto the cutting floor it went.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

LegalBeagle said:
I am sorry.. but I have a mental block on that image.. Still, she found true love in the end..

My response:

Why is everyone (well, you and JetX), having such a difficult time remembering her in the movie?

The movie was excellent, so go watch it, and you'll see who I mean, and also the scene I described.

IAAL

16&confused

As far as I know, but don't take me for sure...
It is statutory rape if your daughter and her boyfriend are having sex, however, the law can't do anything about it unless either child's parents complain to the cops. If noone wants to press charges then you should be fine.

HomeGuru

16&confused said:
It is statutory rape if your daughter and her boyfriend are having sex, however, the law can't do anything about it unless either child's parents complain to the cops. If noone wants to press charges then you should be fine.

**A: WHAT! And what is noone?

JETX

16&confused said:
Trust me.... we won't take you 'for sure'..... since you are incorrect. If a complaint is filed with the police by ANYONE.... charges can be taken and prosecuted.
However, like several others on this thread have jumped to conclusions, since the writer only said that they were 'dating'.

n_and

That's when you finish off a bottle of Dewar's before noon, can't speak straight, and start hammering down a 40 oz. of Olde English Malt Liqueur. :p

M

mipwtf

I guess you people haven't seen some of the fine hunks of man meat which have been produced in the past 15-17 years...let me tell you what, some of these guys are so hot even if I were 40 I would still be drooling. It's about time women started going after ..instead of the other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:

JETX

mipwtf said:
I guess you people haven't seen some of the fine hunks of man meat which have been produced in the past 15-17 years...let me tell you what, some of these guys are so hot even if I were 40 I would still be drooling. It's about time women started going after instead of the other way around.
See, the difference is that those "fine hunks of man meat" have a choice in the relationship..... and likely would have NO interest in women with four knees (if you know what I mean) or someone who leaves their teeth on the nightstand!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">