• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Daughter Needs Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Texas

My daughter was riding with her friend, they were rear-ended. Both suffered neck and back injuries.

The other guy's insurance contacted the driver of the car my daughter was riding in and offered to pay pain and suffering. No amount was specified yet.

The extent of my daughter's injury was sprained back and neck muscles.

I have suggested to them both to speak to a personal injury lawyer before agreeing to anything.

I know this may not be a question that anyone can answer, but I will ask anyway. What kind of settlement should be expected?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential