• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

daughter wedding photographer did not give us all photos

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

youthteachin

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? michigan
my daughters wedding photographer refuses to give us all photos, her contract states all images but her computer crashed. we would like to sue her. my daughter lives out of state can i sue on behalf of my daughter?

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? michigan
my daughters wedding photographer refuses to give us all photos, her contract states all images but her computer crashed. we would like to sue her. my daughter lives out of state can i sue on behalf of my daughter?
How long have you waited for the photos? Approximately how many photos are involved? Were photos "lost" due to the computer problem?

I am surprised that a wedding photographer's contract would provide for "all images." Is the photographer a friend of your daughter's?

Most photographers will not provide all of the photos they take at an event. They pick and choose those photos that best demonstrate or represent their skill. Because professional photographers have a reputation to maintain, they will discard any image they took that is not of high-quality.

With all of that said, you cannot sue the photographer unless you were the one who contracted with the photographer. You cannot sue on behalf of your daughter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">