• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

daughter's accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? wi

My daughter is trying to be sued for personal injuries from a car accident 5 yrs. ago. If statute of limitation is 3 yrs. in WI how can she do this. The friend trying to sue her sustained a fractured wrist in the accident. :( :confused: As far as I know she has still not been served papers. She works a lot and spends most of her time at her boyfriends apt. She was a minor when accident occured. She's now 20 yrs. old.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential