• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Davison Screwed me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

saintsolaris

I contracted a company to help with the design and production of a new product. Davison is it's name. The scam is after you submit a new idea the "Director of new products" calls you and every thing seems normal up until you get to the part where they are supposed to be finding a manufacturer for the new product. Then they cut off communication. Calls always go to voice mail, emails never responded to, nothing. As I've come to find out there are about 200 "director of new products" there. Pretty much a call center. They charged me about $695 dollars so the design team could get a go at it, but they don't do anything with it. I am in Washington, they are in Pennsylvania. Now I'm trying to figure out what to do to get my money and idea back. Amy ideas?

selvol

Don't know.

I delt with those people a few years ago. Yea they liked my Idea. They wanted to produce it. Then they wanted money upfront. I said no. I've been waiting to see my product being produced by one of their associates. They seemed like a scam to me.

Goodd luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">