• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dear anwhipkey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Isis1

very cute.

first off...mom doing drugs has to be proven. not because you said so. as in convictions in court. your allegations don't count.

mom not working is none of your business. and it does not make mom an unfit parent.

an 8 year peeing in the bed? that doesn't mean mom is unfit. a bed that smells like pee? are you in mom's house on a daily basis? and social services did nothing? then you have nothing. only your allegations.

what you need is...criminal convictions, a citation for child neglect, child abuse, drug use and court mandated drug tests. you simply saying so will not convince the judge.

i'm going to tell you what a social worker told me. "if it can be cleaned/fixed/removed in 24 hours it's not a cause for alarm."

and mom being disabled does not make her unfit. in fact..her using drugs does not make her unfit. prescription or otherwise. it's the child coming under harm while under the influence that matters. did you know that i can be high as a kite all through parenthood while having someone available for child care at all times and STILL keep custody of the child? funny, isn't it?

then you want to throw the whole out of state issue. guess what? the child will be visiting mom on vacations. on long vacations. while still being the same parent. according to you. child would still so called be exposed.

either you are available now and the child needs to be removed, or you put the child in the back burner because the famiuly you have now is more important.

Antigone*

very cute.

first off...mom doing drugs has to be proven. not because you said so. as in convictions in court. your allegations don't count.

mom not working is none of your business. and it does not make mom an unfit parent.

an 8 year peeing in the bed? that doesn't mean mom is unfit. a bed that smells like pee? are you in mom's house on a daily basis? and social services did nothing? then you have nothing. only your allegations.

what you need is...criminal convictions, a citation for child neglect, child abuse, drug use and court mandated drug tests. you simply saying so will not convince the judge.

i'm going to tell you what a social worker told me. "if it can be cleaned/fixed/removed in 24 hours it's not a cause for alarm."

and mom being disabled does not make her unfit. in fact..her using drugs does not make her unfit. prescription or otherwise. it's the child coming under harm while under the influence that matters. did you know that i can be high as a kite all through parenthood while having someone available for child care at all times and STILL keep custody of the child? funny, isn't it?

then you want to throw the whole out of state issue. guess what? the child will be visiting mom on vacations. on long vacations. while still being the same parent. according to you. child would still so called be exposed.

either you are available now and the child needs to be removed, or you put the child in the back burner because the famiuly you have now is more important.
Great minds think alike. See Pro's post!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">